When hubby came home we drove to a forest nearby and took a walk. It’s not just any forest, this one is special to us.
You see, every time we go for a forest walk, we go to this forest and last year (around this time) hubby did the sweetest thing for me. He carved our initials in one of the trees.
So our date was to take a walk and have a look at that tree. It was wonderful and we had such a good time! We found a swing in one of the trees (and of course we had to try it out) and climbed in a couple of trees.
I really don’t have that much more to say about our date so I’ll just let the pictures do the talking. You know what they say, a picture says more than a thousand words! At the bottom of this post you can find 10 romantic ways to let your spouse know that you love them.
And here are the 10 ways to let your spouse know you love him/her:
- Be generous with dorky petnames.
- Give their butt a nickname.
- Stop for a long kiss
- Make up a cocktail and name it after your spouse
- Make a bacon bouquet
- Hold hands while watching tv.
- Spell “I love you” in alphabet letters – you know the ones on the fridge!
- Rest your hand on their knees when driving
- Instead of saying “i love you”, say; – I adore you- I appriciate you- I cherish you- I respect you- I’m a better person because of you